Sunday 4 May 2014

Daily Outfit: Fashfest Day Five at East Hotel

I threw this daily outfit on in a matter of seconds as I was running around the house like a complete maniac trying to get my shit together and get to Kingston for Fashfest Day Five. I slept in after staying up late the night before editing photos for my re-cap (and having had several champagnes the night before), so I was a bit of a mess. 

I didn't even look at what I was wearing until I got to East Hotel.

I wasn't quite sure how I felt about this outfit over-all, but Jiawa and Heather both gave it their tick of approval, so that made me feel less like I was wandering around looking like a huge mess :S The Outfit that I wore was:

Black cotton beanie - Airline freebie from the boyfriend
Navy double-breasted wool blazer - Oxford, thrifted
Navy 'Macho' print t-shirt - SlickItUp
Black leather belt - re-purposed from wedding ensemble
Riley 3D tapered jeans - G-Star
Black leather fold-over clutch - Trendsetter Handbags Sydney, thrifted
Black leather military boots - Zu Shoes



In reviewing the photos for this Blog post, I can easily say that I am happy with the outfit that I threw together, and that I am surprised I was able to put something relatively coherent and OK together while I was thinking where I'd left my SD card and trying to remember where I was supposed to be going.

I actually really like this whole look now. I mean, I wore the beanie so that I wouldn't have to do my hair, but I think it went well, and it was warm which was a huge plus. A navy blue beanie is now next-up on my list of wardrobe needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment