Friday 9 May 2014

Daily Outfit: Neckerchief love

I don't know what it is, but I am loving the neckerchief at the moment. 

It is not only stylish and really different to what 95% of other men in my office are wearing, but it is also delightfully comfortable and warm. I honestly can't see why I've only taken to wearing a neckerchief very recently. And now, I am thinking that I need to buy some more in different colours and patterns, so I can have more diversity in my accessories and pair them better with different shirts and daily outfits.

 

I styled the neckerchief in today's daily outfit to be a highlight, a burst of colour in a mostly blue outfit:

Navy wool felted puffer jacket - Country Road
Blue button-down shirt with white stripes - vintage Brooks Brothers, ebay
Orange cottong bandanna with paisley print - 200¥ store, Tokyo
Navy and orange ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Lightly distressed bootcut jeans - A|X Armani Exchange, thrifted
Brown suede loafers with ribbon detail - Raphael Steffens 


I had a few moments today where I wondered just how much of a Hipster tool I was looking while wearing the neckerchief, but I quickly brushed these thoughts aside. You don't need to be some starving-artist-wannabe to wear a neckerchief! It totally works for Public Servants as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment