Friday 2 May 2014

Fashfest Daily Outfit: 50 Shades of Orange

Well, 5 shades of orange actually.

For the third night of Fashfest 2014, I decided to try out an all-orange outfit, just to see how it is received. I can't say that this is something that I would wear really, although recently I wore this outfit almost exactly, and received quite a bit of praise from my colleagues. I'm not convinced that this is a solid way to go for every-day wear, but it's fun to bust out on appropriate occasions. And if Fashfest isn't an appropriate occasion, then I don't know what is!

My 50 Shades of Orange outfit was made up of:

Orange cotton sweater - ASOS
Orange and white checked button-down shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Orange paisley bandanna - $2 store in Tokyo
Orange and navy ribbon belt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Orange chinos - FCUK
Terracotta leather shoes with etched detail - Raphael Steffens
Fluoro-orange studded leather clutch - Sass and Bide, ebay


The third night of Fashfest 2014 is once again held at the Brindabella Business Park at Canberra International Airport. I'll be heading there very shortly, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the third night has to offer. The theme of the night is 'The Philosopher'.  


No comments:

Post a Comment