Monday 6 October 2014

Announcement: Ink & Leathers has moved

After six years of self hosted blogging through Blogger, I have finally purchased a domain name for my blog, and as a result I've moved to Wordpress and to a brand new URL.

You can now reach me at: www.inkandleathers.com

I am still in the process of getting the new site set up, but I will be blogging there from this point forward, and I would love for you to join me there. 

I will keep this Blogger account open for the time being, but I am hoping that those of you who still read this blog, or happen to stumble upon it, will join me in the next exciting incarnation of Ink & Leathers. I am so thankful to each and every person who stops by, and I am determined to continue to bring you new content from my new location.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you at www.inkandleathers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment